The Hub on Causeway is a mixed-use Boston development encompassing three towers with retail, office, hotel, and residential uses. It will be built in three phases. Phase one consists of:
- 175,000 square feet of office space, 147,000 square feet of which will be the new headquarters of cybersecurity and IT operations analytics solution provider Rapid7.
- 210,000 square feet of multilevel retail and restaurant space, including a Star Market, a 15-screen ArcLight Cinema, and an entertainment venue by Big Night Entertainment Group and Live Nation New England.
- 64,000 square feet of expansion space for TD Garden.
- 10,000 square feet of outdoor space, including a new entrance to TD Garden and North Station.
- 540 new underground parking spaces connected to the existing garage.